Sunday, August 23, 2009

Miss Universe


I'm liveblogging this shit.

- 9:02 Miss Bulgaria and I have like the same name, or at least the same initials. And she's not wearing a stupid hat...thing like a lot of the other girls. We were also born in the same country and all, so I guess my money's on her!
- 9:03 Miss Britain is so sassy, good lord. I like it. She could win.
- 9:07 Not gonna lie, USA girl is awesome. When did we decide that midwest/south is the birthplace of classic American culture, though?

~commercial break~ I bet every guy I know is watching this right now. I believe the most attractive woman in every country is on that stage right now. Well, I think you have to be the most attractive and have the heaviest accent possible at the same time.

- 9:15pm And now I'm too lazy to continue, because Miss Bulgaria didn't even make it into the top 15 and my sister told me Miss Venezuela wins for the 25 millionth time in a row. LAME. Oh but last year's Miss Universe (Miss Venezuela...............) is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment