This is a stock photo. It's really random. I'm thinking I'll post really random stock photos I find when I need a photo for a blog that's really about nothing. P.S. yeah it might've been me who gave the piratey man a lil somethin' to say.
So I used to have a blog, but then I deleted it. I don't remember exactly why I did it, but it was probably because it was page after page of rants and 3am studying-induced zombie posts. This one will be less diary-like than the old one, because I hear fancy blogofessionals don't like it, unless you are blogging queen Dooce.
So why am I making a new blog? Because Tony Pierce told me to! Seriously. I was at journalism camp this last week, and he came in to talk to (okay, at) us for a while. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really know who he was and I had a 5,000 inch Mac in front of me, so I wasn't exactly paying attention. The main message I got, though, was that if I don't start a blog I will die and eventually fade into obscurity and regret from the (non-internet) beyond.
Facts about moi:
- I am 47 days away from 18-ness (aka ~adulthood~). I counted the days just insert the number here. I'm definitely not counting down or anything.
- Stuff I like*: sleeping, reading, meditating, checking off everything in my to-do lists, cleaning my room.
- I know a lot of people my age tend to lean toward the liberal side; I do not. But I have taken an unhealthy liking to Rahm Emanuel.
- I like reviewing books and movies and stuff, which is useful for me because I work on my school paper (well, I'm Editor in chief (hence the hbic...)) (double parentheses are probably not very correct) and am required to climb down from my throne (kidding) and write articles on occasion. (Did I mention I love parentheses) (...you'll learn to love me.)
*stuff I never do.
No comments:
Post a Comment