I don't really have anything to say.
Today I realized that I'm most articulate when I'm complaining about something.
School is in like two weeks. I still have to read Crime and Punishment, study for the ACT, and you know - write a college essay maybe? Community college isn't looking too bad at this point.
I'm listening to "Get Right" by Jennifer Lopez right now. I'm trying to figure out how embarrassing that is.
I really should be reading Crime and Punishment right now, like really. Oh man I'm supposed to read 86.6 pages today.
So far I've read...nine.
Only ~78 left.
In reality, if I got off the computer and my nails were dry right now, I could get this done by 12 or 1am the latest. This will not be the case.
I am a screaming success.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment